1 cup Brazil nuts
1 cup coconut (shredded)
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons carob powder
4 tablespoons agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon van extract
2 cups sunbutter (entire jar)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup agave
2 tablespoons van extract
1. Pulse crust into crust-like consistency and line a 9" springform pan.
2. Freeze while making the filling.
3. Combine everything else into a food processor or blender and hit start.
4. Before pouring filling on top, line the crust layer with strawberry slices.
5. Proceed with pouring and freeze.
6. Garnish with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
Sarah_elmore's ThoughtsBy sarah_elmore
Recipe courtesy of oohlaraw.
Makes a 9" pie.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 2 days 17 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 5 days 10 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 5 days 20 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 5 days 20 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 5 days 20 hours ago