1 cup Brazil nuts
1 cup coconut (shredded)
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons carob powder
4 tablespoons agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon van extract
2 cups sunbutter (entire jar)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup agave
2 tablespoons van extract
1. Pulse crust into crust-like consistency and line a 9" springform pan.
2. Freeze while making the filling.
3. Combine everything else into a food processor or blender and hit start.
4. Before pouring filling on top, line the crust layer with strawberry slices.
5. Proceed with pouring and freeze.
6. Garnish with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
Sarah_elmore's ThoughtsBy sarah_elmore
Recipe courtesy of oohlaraw.
Makes a 9" pie.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 2 days 10 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 3 days 22 hours ago
Irish Moss dishesClaywoman - 5 days 3 hours ago
Good Anti-inflamatories like pine apples and gingerTammiTrue - 1 week 1 day ago
hearts of palmdavem - 1 week 2 days ago