1 cup Brazil nuts
1 cup coconut (shredded)
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons carob powder
4 tablespoons agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon van extract
2 cups sunbutter (entire jar)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup agave
2 tablespoons van extract
1. Pulse crust into crust-like consistency and line a 9" springform pan.
2. Freeze while making the filling.
3. Combine everything else into a food processor or blender and hit start.
4. Before pouring filling on top, line the crust layer with strawberry slices.
5. Proceed with pouring and freeze.
6. Garnish with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
Sarah_elmore's ThoughtsBy sarah_elmore
Recipe courtesy of oohlaraw.
Makes a 9" pie.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
4th day as a Vegan:)Harmony1 - 1 day 3 hours ago
jackfruitClaireT - 5 days 2 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 week 1 day ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 2 days ago