1½ cups walnuts
10 dates (pitted)
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
½ teaspoon vanilla (optional)
2 teaspoons water (optional, for moister brownies)
1. Process walnuts in the food processor until finely ground. Add dates and continue processing until mixture sticks together.
2. Add cocoa powder and vanilla (optional) until evenly distributed.
3. Add water (optional) and process briefly.
4. Transfer to mixing bowl and mix in 1/4 cup dried cherries (optional) and 1/4 cup chopped walnuts.
5. Press in square container (like a Rubbermaid plastic sandwich container). Chill for at least 2 hours.
6. Top with raspberries or strawberries.
Issy's ThoughtsBy issy
Delicious, moist walnut and date brownies from Jennifer Cornbleet.
Keeps 1 week in the refrigerator and 1 month in the freezer.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Aging and Face Routine Help!joshuamiller7602 - 7 hours 57 min ago
SEVERE joint pain.... Detox?ClaireT - 21 hours 35 min ago
Porkert juicer--replacement parts?ClaireT - 21 hours 36 min ago
body cleansing and eatingClaireT - 3 days 17 hours ago
Week 2 on the Low-Rat CleanseCreativelycc - 4 days 15 hours ago