Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
- 2 medium sized zucchinis
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallots
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- a dash of cayenne pepper (you can use more if you want the chips to be more spicy)
- 2 finely chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- a dash of sea salt
- Slice the zucchini into very thin slices.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients into a marinade. Let the zucchini slices sit in the marinade for at least an hour.
- Place zucchinis onto dehydrator trays in single layers and dehydrate until crisp, for about 14 to 16 hours.
Therawmichelle's ThoughtsBy therawmichelle
It is safe to say that raw zucchini chips are the ultimate comfort food. Reminiscent of their not-so-healthy cousins, the potato chips, in terms of crunchiness and flavor, zucchini chips are light, healthful and can easily be consumed at any time of the day as a snack or part of a main meal. I love to snack on these in the morning, before starting work, alongside my usual green smoothie.
More info about the health benefits of this recipe: http://rawfoodhealthwatch.com/raw-vegan-recipes/raw-zucchini-chips/
More raw vegan recipes: http://rawfoodhealthwatch.com/raw-food/raw-vegan-recipes/
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 3 days 11 hours ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 4 days 14 hours ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 6 days 15 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 4 days ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 5 days ago