Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup almonds
1 tablespoon flax oil
1 tablespoon carob chips
Pinch of sea salt
1/8 cup raisins
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup flax seeds
1½ tablespoons flax powder
1. Start by chopping almonds in a food processor until finely ground.
2. Add flax oil and salt and continue to mix.
3. Add in carob chips. Process until they are smooth.
4. Transfer to dish.
5. Fold in sunflower seeds, flax seeds, raisins, and flax powder.
6. Roll into small balls and place on a plate in the fridge. Once they set, they are ready to eat!
Mmmorgans's ThoughtsBy mmmorgans
I was trying to make almond butter but it just wasn’t the right consistency, so I decided to add carob, and then all these other wonderful things.
Rawcolate balls were born.
These measurements are approximate, as I did not measure anything. You may need more or less nuts, depending on how well it is staying together.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do you crave hot food?ClaireT - 1 day 10 hours ago
The importance of the family feastrafealsivar - 2 days 4 hours ago
New, eating disordered & in need of helpTammiTrue - 2 days 9 hours ago
Raw Soy Milk?TammiTrue - 2 days 9 hours ago
Can I eat acai bowls and are there any types of raw bread that we can eat?ClaireT - 6 days 6 hours ago