Rating3/5 (from 3 ratings)3
Yield12-20 cookies, depending on size of cookie
1 cup oat groats (sprouted, I did mine for 36 hours)
¾ cup raisins or goji berries
½ cup almonds (soaked, dehydrated, ground into flour)
¼ cup agave nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1. Place oat groats in a food processor and pulse until it’s an oatmeal consistency.
2. Put mixture into a large bowl.
3. Add almond flour, raisins, agave nectar, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and sea salt. Mix well.
4. Form into cookies and place on a teflex sheet.
5. Dehydrate at 105 F for as long as it takes to get them to your liking. I did mine for almost 24 hours before I thought they were done.
Modified phill's ThoughtsBy modified phill
These are truly amazing cookies!
And this is probably the best thing I've ever made!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourClaireT - 5 hours 49 min ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 1 day 3 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 1 day 17 hours ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 2 days 11 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 2 days 11 hours ago