Rating3/5 (from 3 ratings)3
Yield12-20 cookies, depending on size of cookie
1 cup oat groats (sprouted 36 hours)
¾ cup raisins or goji berries
½ cup almonds (soaked, dehydrated, ground)
¼ cup agave nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1. Place oat groats in a food processor and pulse until it’s an oatmeal consistency.
2. Put mixture into a large bowl.
3. Add almond flour, raisins, agave nectar, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and sea salt. Mix well.
4. Form into cookies and place on a teflex sheet.
5. Dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit for as long as it takes to get them to your liking. I did mine for almost 24 hours before I thought they were done.
Modified phill's ThoughtsBy modified phill
These are truly amazing cookies!
This is probably the best thing I've ever made!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 2 days 17 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 5 days 10 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 5 days 20 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 5 days 20 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 5 days 20 hours ago