1-4 heads red or white or mixed
1.remove some of the outer leaves from the cabbage heads and set them aside
2. run the rest through juicer with blank plate
3. in a large bowl, press cabbage down, as far as it will go, and top with saved leaves and press it down again
4. put a layer of plastic wrap on top, and press it all down again.
5. put a weight on it, like a bag of water or un-opened lentils that fit the shape of the bowl well.
6. cover with a towel and place somewhere you don't go often, because it really stinks
7. check in 3 days to see if you have kraut. it should smell pickled and be translucent .
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?MyHealingJourney - 16 hours 59 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 2 days 9 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 2 days 9 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 3 days 16 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 6 days 20 hours ago