Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
½ juicy watermelon (remove skin)
1 box of strawberries (hulled)
½ cup goji berries
2 tablespoons raw honey or agave (to taste)
4 limes (squeezed)
2 bunches of basil (chopped finely)
1. The watermelon needs to be chopped two different ways. First, chop the water melon into 1 1/2 cm slices.
2. Either cut into a geometric shape (In the photo, it is a triangle) or alternatively, be posh and cut a shape out using a cookie cutter.
3. Dice up all the left over bits of the watermelon into cubes approx 1 cm by 1 cm.
4. Put the shapes of watermelon on to the serving plates (they are your base) and put the diced watermelon into a bowl.
5. Into the bowl, add diced strawberries and the goji berries.
6. Mix the honey and the limes together with 1 strawberry. When combined, stop blending/mixing and add the basil (if you blend this it will go green).
7. Pour this mixture over the berry melon mixture and allow to marinate for 10 minutes, giving it a quick flick with the fork to mix it up.
8. When ready to serve, spoon the marinated watermelon, strawberries, and gojis over the watermelon flats.
9. Garnish with baby basil leaves and drizzled honey around the outer edges of the plate.
Rawprincess's ThoughtsBy rawprincess
Scarlet breakfast treats.
Good to serve to non-raws.
Okay, I know melons shouldn’t be combined, but rules are made to be broken every now and then.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 1 hour 6 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 1 day 21 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 1 day 21 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 2 days 7 hours ago
Best Juicer?jerocarson - 2 days 8 hours ago