Rating4.8/5 (from 5 ratings)4.8
Yield20 (ish) truffles
1 cup coconut (dried, shredded) or ½ cup coconut butter
½ cup raw sesame tahini
2 tablespoons honey
Sprinkle of sea salt
½ cup sesame seeds (black, white, brown or mixed)
1. If using shredded coconut, put in food processor and blend for a few minutes.
2. Scrape down the sides and blend again for another minute. You should have a very smooth, oily coconut butter.
3. Add remaining ingredients except sesame seeds. Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust to your preference.
4. Scoop out a tablespoon or so at a time and roll into balls with your hands (you can wet your hands to keep it from sticking.)
5. Put the sesame seeds on a plate, and add the rolled truffles as you make them.
6. Toss them around in sesame seeds to cover.
Mandelicious's ThoughtsBy mandelicious
These are my substitute for the Chinese pastry.
They are really melt in your mouth addictively delicious.
A good one to try on non raw friends and family.
There are only two in the photo because we ate most of them before I got the camera!
I prefer to eat these at room temperature, because they harden significantly in the fridge.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Apply Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards, ( email@example.com )maryjcohen6 - 10 min 38 sec ago
No poo problemsshawnavandiepenbos - 2 hours 28 min ago
over-soaking nutsgericurtin - 3 days 21 hours ago
cashew substitutesmarshav - 4 days 13 hours ago
hearts of palmdonnahanley - 5 days 10 hours ago