Rating4.5/5 (from 6 ratings)4.5
1/2 cup white sesame seeds (hulled, ground)
1/4 cup cacao powder
3 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons coconut oil
1. Mix well.
2. Spread into a square container or on a plate.
3. Smooth the top.
4. Eat right away, or chill in fridge until firm (1-2 hours).
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
A decadent, easy-to-make, rich, chocolatey fudge made from sesame seeds and raw cacao.
* For spicy Mexican fudge, add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon cardamon and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne.
* Top a square of this chocolatey calcium-rich treat with raspberry coulis and a dollop of whip cream.
* Spread on a piece of banana bread for a delicious nutrient-packed treat for the afternoon slumps.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.