Rating3.5/5 (from 4 ratings)3.5
YieldDepends on how hungry you are; I'd say 12 for a normal size brownie
1 cup walnuts
1 cup macadamia nuts
2 cups Medjool dates (pitted)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1. Throw the nuts in the food processor first. Blend.
2. Then add the dates and cacao powder.
3. Line an 8x8 inch pan with plastic wrap and then press the brownie mixture into pan.
4. Cover and place in the freezer for about 15 minutes to firm it up a bit.
5. Take it out and leave it on counter or in the fridge. Enjoy!
Joannabanana's ThoughtsBy joannabanana
These brownies are hands-up the best brownies I've ever had.
The flavor is just insanely addictive and delicious.
I've fed them to SAD eaters and they loved them just as much as me.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 4 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 5 days 21 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 6 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 6 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 6 days 6 hours ago