Rating3.5/5 (from 4 ratings)3.5
YieldDepends on how hungry you are; I'd say 12 for a normal size brownie
1 cup walnuts
1 cup macadamia nuts
2 cups Medjool dates (pitted)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1. Throw the nuts in the food processor first. Blend.
2. Then add the dates and cacao powder.
3. Line an 8x8 inch pan with plastic wrap and then press the brownie mixture into pan.
4. Cover and place in the freezer for about 15 minutes to firm it up a bit.
5. Take it out and leave it on counter or in the fridge. Enjoy!
Joannabanana's ThoughtsBy joannabanana
These brownies are hands-up the best brownies I've ever had.
The flavor is just insanely addictive and delicious.
I've fed them to SAD eaters and they loved them just as much as me.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?schwam66 - 8 hours 23 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 3 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?roseb1959 - 2 days 21 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 4 days 3 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 4 days 8 hours ago