Rating4/5 (from 2 ratings)4
Yield4 nori rolls
4 sheets of raw nori
2 cups alfalfa sprouts
2 green onions
1 red bell pepper (seeded)
1. Slice the carrot and cucumber length-wise into quarters.
2. Slice the green onions in half. Chop off the roots and any wilted ends.
3. Halve the avocado and remove the stone. Slice length-wise into thin strips and gently remove from skin.
4. Slice the red pepper into thin strips.
5. Lay out a nori sheet and put a layer of sprouts down through the middle. Think of this as your rice.
6. Add the other veggies on top and to the sides of the sprouts. You should be able to fill each roll this way: 1/4 carrot, 1/4 cucumber, 1/2 green onion 2 slices of red pepper end-to-end, and 2 slices of avocado end-to-end.
7. Roll on a sushi mat and seal the end of the nori with some water.
8. Try dipping them in some Bragg’s Liquid Aminos if the mood strikes you.
Holistica's ThoughtsBy holistica
This recipe is adapted from “Asian Vegetable Nori Rolls” in RAWvolution by Matt Amsden, page 129.
It is a fairly quick recipe that I’ve made for dinner many times.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 53 min 27 sec ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 1 hour 39 min ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 9 hours 44 min ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 2 days 1 hour ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 5 days 2 hours ago