Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 bag kelp noodles (soak overnight)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons Nama Shoyu
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon white pepper
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon saffron
2 tablespoons mild curry
2 teaspoons carrot juice
10 snap peas (sliced diagonally into small pieces)
1 carrot (julienned)
1 cup mung bean sprouts
2 tablespoons green onions
1 cup cilantro (chopped)
5 shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
1 tablespoon shallots (sliced thinly)
½ cup pineapple (chopped)
½ cup red bell pepper (julienned)
1. To make the marinade, combine olive oil, garlic, agave, salt, Nama Shoyu, paprika, white pepper, chili flakes, and saffron in a bowl. Mix well with a spoon. Add curry then mix well.
2. For the veggies, mix all the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Add the carrot juice.
3. Mix in the marinade and massage the veggies.
4. Place the veggies in a Teflex sheet and dehydrate for 20 mins at 105 F just to soften the veggies a bit.
5. Place drained noodles in a bowl. Take the veggies out of the dehydrator and mix it in the noodles. Mix until well incorporated.
6. Garnish with chopped green onions and cilantro. Serve with a slice of lemon. Squeeze a little lemon on the noodles and enjoy!
Cheflandria's ThoughtsBy Cheflandria
This came out delicious. One of my favorite dishes.
I know I have lots of them! My hunny loved it :-)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?anniestk - 1 hour 41 min ago
Sunken eyesanniestk - 2 hours 52 min ago
Loss of libido (male) :(anniestk - 3 hours 2 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?lea01 - 16 hours 18 min ago
How to make a morning smoothie when you have no timeanniestk - 1 day 9 hours ago