6 leaves of romaine lettuce
4 dates (seeded)
Juice of 1 orange
1. Soak the dates in water for 1 hour.
2. Peel and chop the banana.
3. Chop the strawberries.
4. Remove the thick white center of the romaine lettuce and chop the greens.
5. Place the romaine greens in the blender and blend on low.
6. Add the strawberries and blend.
7. Add the bananas and blend.
8. Add the dates and the juice of an orange and blend on high until it becomes thick.
UrbanGorilla's ThoughtsBy UrbanGorilla
A tasty lettuce smoothie! :)
I added a dash of sweet wheat to the mix too.
You can add more strawberries and more banana if you want a more fruitier flavor.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 9 hours 40 min ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 17 hours 33 min ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 17 hours 45 min ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 1 day 19 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 3 days 14 hours ago