6 leaves of romaine lettuce
4 dates (seeded)
Juice of 1 orange
1. Soak the dates in water for 1 hour.
2. Peel and chop the banana.
3. Chop the strawberries.
4. Remove the thick white center of the romaine lettuce and chop the greens.
5. Place the romaine greens in the blender and blend on low.
6. Add the strawberries and blend.
7. Add the bananas and blend.
8. Add the dates and the juice of an orange and blend on high until it becomes thick.
UrbanGorilla's ThoughtsBy UrbanGorilla
A tasty lettuce smoothie! :)
I added a dash of sweet wheat to the mix too.
You can add more strawberries and more banana if you want a more fruitier flavor.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Irish Moss dishesTammiTrue - 7 hours 10 min ago
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 1 day 7 hours ago
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 3 days 21 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 5 days 9 hours ago
Good Anti-inflamatories like pine apples and gingerTammiTrue - 1 week 3 days ago