6 leaves of romaine lettuce
4 dates (seeded)
Juice of 1 orange
1. Soak the dates in water for 1 hour.
2. Peel and chop the banana.
3. Chop the strawberries.
4. Remove the thick white center of the romaine lettuce and chop the greens.
5. Place the romaine greens in the blender and blend on low.
6. Add the strawberries and blend.
7. Add the bananas and blend.
8. Add the dates and the juice of an orange and blend on high until it becomes thick.
UrbanGorilla's ThoughtsBy UrbanGorilla
A tasty lettuce smoothie! :)
I added a dash of sweet wheat to the mix too.
You can add more strawberries and more banana if you want a more fruitier flavor.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How do you not get bored of just raw fruit and veg 24-7?????jeddoveyl - 12 hours 9 min ago
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 1 day 1 hour ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 5 days 17 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 1 day ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 1 day ago