Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
YieldMakes enough for me!
2 bananas (sliced length wise)
Vitamin C powder
Juice of half a lemon
Agave nectar (to taste)
1. Mix lemon juice and agave juice together in a bowl.
2. Take banana slices and dip in juice mixture.
3. Take Vitamin C powder and sea salt. Mix together more Vitamin C than salt.
4. Roll bananas in it. Sprinkle extra salt on top.
5. Place in dehydrator until bananas are chewy.
Ambergirl's ThoughtsBy ambergirl
Okay, so I love Sour Straws. You know, those ones that come in the bright packaging and full of Red 40? Lol.
But the ones I came up with are great, and taste just like the junk food, only way better for you.
And plus, there’s no guilt.
I hope you love them as much as I do!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How to make a morning smoothie when you have no timeanniestk - 15 hours 46 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?anniestk - 16 hours 11 sec ago
What is your favorite salad recipe?anniestk - 16 hours 3 min ago
Do guavas help lose weight and treat diarrhea?anniestk - 1 day 8 min ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!anniestk - 1 day 38 min ago