Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
½ bag kelp noodles
¼ teaspoon basil
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon thyme
¼ teaspoon onion powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup sun dried tomatoes
5 shiitake mushrooms
2 drops olive oil
Pinch of thyme
Pinch of basil
1 teaspoon almond butter
¼ onion (finely chopped)
1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
1 teaspoon cilantro (chopped finely)
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon agave
1. In the morning, soak kelp noodles in warm water with salt, dried basil, thyme, raw garlic powder, and raw onion powder for 5-6 hours. The noodles should be perfectly wiggley. :)
2. Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and let them soak the last hour or so until sweet.
3. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and set them aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix 2 drops of olive oil, dried thyme, and basil and mix with a spoon.
5. Rub the mushrooms in the mixture and make sure it gets all over.
6. Place the mushrooms in the dehydrator for 1-2 hours on 110 Fahrenheit.
7. In another small bowl, mix the remaining olive oil, chopped cilantro, onion, garlic, agave, and almond butter and let the flavors mingle.
8. 30 minutes before the mushrooms are ready, spread some of this mixture on the bottom of each mushroom but save a tablespoon for later. Let the mushrooms dehydrate with the oil on top.
9. Once the mushrooms and noodles are done, drain the noodles and tomatoes and plate. Grab the mushrooms and mix into the noodles. Top with garlic/agave drip and salt and pepper to taste.
Lovin' My Sunshine's ThoughtsBy Lovin' My Sunshine
This is incredibly amazing! I couldn’t believe how good it tastes.
It triggers all of the taste buds perfectly. Salty, garlic-y, sweet, nutty, yummy. I don’t know what else to say.
I hope you try it otherwise you’ll be missing out!
It’s super easy, too. I mean, if I made it, I promise you can make it.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 8 hours 53 min ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 9 hours 14 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 3 days 14 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 3 days 14 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 4 days 21 hours ago