Rating5/5 (from 4 ratings)5
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 2–3 large celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms of your choice, sliced
- 1 tbs teriyaki sauce (or make your own with Liquid Aminos/Nama Shoyu and a bit of sugar. Any ideas for a raw substitute for mirin/rice wine?)
- 2 tsp chili sauce
- 4 tsp grated ginger or 2 tsp ginger powder
- Start by cutting up the broccoli into small, bite-sized pieces and place into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the celery, mushrooms, and cashews into the bowl. Add spices and sauces.
- Mix together, until all veggies and nuts are covered.
- If you just came home from work and whipped this up, eat it! If you have some time to spare, let the mix sit for at least 20 minutes. The longer it sits, the better the veggies can soak up the flavor. Enjoy!
Zedster's ThoughtsBy Zedster
I just made something similar to this for dinner out of leftovers I had in my kitchen, so the measurements I give below are estimates for making a full serving (mine was about 0.5). As a warning, I like very spicy foods, so adjust the chili sauce as necessary.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 1 day 1 hour ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 2 days 47 min ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 2 days 51 min ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 1 week 1 hour ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 1 week 2 hours ago