CRUMBLE BOTTOM AND TOPPING
2 cups pecans (not soaked)
1 cup dates (not soaked)
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt or a bit less
1 cup young Thai coconut meat (I had mostly firm meat)
1 cup cashew pieces (unsoaked)
1/2 cup strawberries (chopped into small pieces)
1/2 cup thick coconut milk (blend meat and water from one small young Thai coconut with firm meat)
6 good sized dates (soaked for 20 minutes)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 1/2 scraped vanilla beans
2 teaspoons psyllium powder
1 tablespoon and 1 1/4 teaspoons agave syrup
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon coconut oil
2 cups strawberries (chopped into small pieces)
Leftover coconut milk (from above)
Handful of fresh strawberries or more
Agave syrup (to taste)
CRUMBLE BOTTOM AND TOPPING
1. Use a food processor with the S blade to process the pecans and sea salt until broken down into a very rough flour.
2. Then add the dates and process until the mixture becomes crumbly. Don’t over process it.
3. “Grease” the pan lightly with coconut oil. Then add about 50-60% of the crumble mixture into the bottom of the pan. Set aside while you make the cake.
4. Use a food processor with the S blade to blend all the above ingredients, except for the strawberries. Blend until well combined but not completely pureed.
5. Transfer cake mixture to a big bowl and stir in strawberries. Add the cake mixture to the pan.
6. With the crumble left, add about 1/2 of it onto the top of cake and press gently. Cut up a few more strawberries and place on top of crumble. Sprinkle the final bit of crumble on top, still letting the strawberries peak through.
7. Freeze cake until frozen solid (about 6 hours or so).
8. Then take cake out of freezer and remove sides of the springform pan. Put cake into the fridge and eat when thawed.
9. Blend everything up in the Vitamix until smooth.
JoyceH's ThoughtsBy JoyceH
I was inspired by Ani Phyo's pineapple ice box dessert and a couple other raw vegan desserts.
However, you'll see that my cake/ingredients are quite different.
This turned out wonderful and it's now my husband's all time favorite raw dessert. :-)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Paypal Transfer / Paypal Login ( http://carder007.tv )carder007tv - 4 hours 4 min ago
( Web: http://carder007.tv )We Sell CC,CVV,Bank Login,Paypal,Dumps,Western Unioncarder007tv - 4 hours 4 min ago
Bank Login / Bank Transfer ( Web: http://carder007.tv )carder007tv - 4 hours 4 min ago
Dumps with Pin track 1 & 2 ( http://carder007.tv ) of chinese , taiwan , Uk, UScarder007tv - 4 hours 48 min ago
Western Union Transfer , WU Bug , wu transfer ( http://carder007.tv )carder007tv - 4 hours 48 min ago