2 cups walnuts (soaked)
4 tablespoons date paste
¾ teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups cashews (soaked)
½ cup maple syrup
½ cup water
¼ clove vanilla bean (scraped)
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
20 ounces strawberries (hulled)
¾ cup maple syrup
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the walnuts, dates, and cinnamon in a food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside.
3. For the white layer, homogenize the cashews in a juicer or nut butter machine.
4. Put the cashew butter in a food processor with the maple syrup, water, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Process until smooth.
5. For the red layer, place the strawberries, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a blender. Blend until smooth.
6. Assemble the cake in 4 layers on top of the crust. Spread half the white mixture over the crust, followed with half of the strawberry mixture.
7. Freeze for 1 hour and then repeat the layers again. Freeze solid.
8. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with berries and chocolate sauce and cut with a warm knife.
Lilmzmoyer@yahoo.com's ThoughtsBy email@example.com
Better than Dairy Queen's ice cream cake!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
헬로우바카라／┗✐▶ MI750.COM ◀✐┛＼헬로우바카라gfgvlove - 40 min 8 sec ago
바카라하는법／┗✐▶ MI750.COM ◀✐┛＼바카라하는법gfgvlove - 40 min 43 sec ago
바카라하는법／┗✐▶ MI750.COM ◀✐┛＼바카라하는법gfgvlove - 41 min 18 sec ago
SuperfoodsClaireT - 4 hours 34 min ago
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 2 days 15 hours ago