2 cups walnuts (soaked)
4 tablespoons date paste
¾ teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups cashews (soaked)
½ cup maple syrup
½ cup water
¼ clove vanilla bean (scraped)
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
20 ounces strawberries (hulled)
¾ cup maple syrup
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the walnuts, dates, and cinnamon in a food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside.
3. For the white layer, homogenize the cashews in a juicer or nut butter machine.
4. Put the cashew butter in a food processor with the maple syrup, water, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Process until smooth.
5. For the red layer, place the strawberries, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a blender. Blend until smooth.
6. Assemble the cake in 4 layers on top of the crust. Spread half the white mixture over the crust, followed with half of the strawberry mixture.
7. Freeze for 1 hour and then repeat the layers again. Freeze solid.
8. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with berries and chocolate sauce and cut with a warm knife.
Lilmzmoyer@yahoo.com's ThoughtsBy email@example.com
Better than Dairy Queen's ice cream cake!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?geos5 - 13 hours 1 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 15 hours 19 min ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 16 hours 36 min ago
sprout bag alfalfa failure!!matteo - 18 hours 20 min ago
Irish Moss dishesTammiTrue - 1 day 13 hours ago