1 dash cinnamon
¾ cup almonds
1½ tablespoon coconut oil
1. Slice or cube peaches. Put in bowl.
2. In blender, blend dates, cinnamon, and enough water to make a thick syrup consistency.
3. Pour date syrup over peaches and let sit in fridge at least while you make the almond crumble topping. The longer the better.
4. In blender, blend almonds, dates, and coconut oil together to desired consistency. I like to blend it up until it starts to stick together. But you can leave it a little chunky if you like.
5. To make individual servings, scoop peaches into a small bowl and top with almond topping. To make one large dish do the same thing…but in a large dish…
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
All of the measurements are approximations because I didn’t measure anything exactly when I made it. So adjust everything to your liking. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.LolaQuiz - 3 hours 18 min from now
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 3 hours 13 min from now
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 1 day 12 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 54 min ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 2 days ago