Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldMakes about 8 crackers or one tray in dehydrator
1 cup sunflower seeds (soaked overnight)
1 medium zucchini (chopped)
5 sun-dried tomatoes (soaked)
Small handful of fresh basil
1. Soak everything you need to soak.
2. Put everything in the food processor.
3. Blend it until smooth but you can still see little chunks.
4. Spread onto Teflex sheet in dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate about 12 hours then flip, dehydrate maybe 6 hours more until dry.
6. EAT! I like it with avocado spread.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
I love the flavor in this bread. And the texture was chewy, not too hard.
This recipe can be 100% raw if you sun your own tomatoes of check the source to find out if they are truly raw.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Feeling coldClaireT - 14 hours 13 min ago
Juicing makes me feel sick?jojo76 - 19 hours 38 min ago
Why not the entire Wheat Grass?valeriea - 1 day 13 hours ago
Help a fellow rawfoodarian in Italy with getting some piece of equipmentClaireT - 2 days 14 hours ago
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?laura - 2 days 20 hours ago