Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldMakes about 8 crackers or one tray in dehydrator
1 cup sunflower seeds (soaked overnight)
1 medium zucchini (chopped)
5 sun-dried tomatoes (soaked)
Small handful of fresh basil
1. Soak everything you need to soak.
2. Put everything in the food processor.
3. Blend it until smooth but you can still see little chunks.
4. Spread onto Teflex sheet in dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate about 12 hours then flip, dehydrate maybe 6 hours more until dry.
6. EAT! I like it with avocado spread.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
I love the flavor in this bread. And the texture was chewy, not too hard.
This recipe can be 100% raw if you sun your own tomatoes of check the source to find out if they are truly raw.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Buy 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY,Registered IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL CERTIFICATES PASSPORTS,IDS(raul28 - 1 day 3 hours ago
Sea Saltschwam66 - 1 day 4 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 1 day 23 hours ago
does unblanched and unpasteurized mean same thing?ClaireT - 2 days 12 hours ago
I'm raw, family's not-battling acceptancedeannac - 3 days 20 hours ago