4 cup flax seeds (golden, brown or a combo)
2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
2 tablespoon italian seasoning
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
½ teaspoon cayenne
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in in equal part water for at least an hour (up to 4 hours) and blend tomatoes and soak water in blender. Soak the flax seeds in 4 cups of water for at least a half hour (up to 8 hours).
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spread on Teflext sheets.
- Dehydrate at 145°F for 2-3 hours.
- Flip and remove Teflex sheet. Dehydrate for an additional 7 or so hours at 115°F.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
Delicious Italian seasoned cracker.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
4th day as a Vegan:)Harmony1 - 14 hours 23 min ago
jackfruitClaireT - 4 days 13 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 week 16 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 1 day ago