Rating3.5/5 (from 2 ratings)3.5
1 1/2 cups walnuts
1 cup Brazil nuts
5 dates (soaked until soft)
2 tablespoons coconut butter
2 cups cashews (Soaked at least 3 hours)
1 cup young coconut flesh
1/4 cup coconut water (from fresh coconut)
1/4 cup coconut butter
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 cup agave
1 vanilla bean
2 bananas (sliced, separated)
1 cup raw cacao butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1/3 cup powdered Sucanat (finely ground in coffee grinder)
2 tablespoons agave
7 ounces cacao powder
1. Pulse walnuts and Brazil nuts in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
2. Chop dates and add to food processor with coconut butter. Process until well blended.
3. Press into tart shells two 4-inch tart shells. Crust should be 1/4″ inch thick all around.
4. Process cashews, young coconut flesh, and coconut water in food processor until well blended.
5. Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/4 cup agave, 1/4 tablespoon coconut butter, and one banana and continue to process until light, fluffy, and very well processed.
6. Transfer to bowl and add second sliced banana. Stir to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from refrigerator. Spoon into crusts and sprinkle with left over crust mixture and dried coconut. Top with melted raw chocolate.
8. Melt cacao butter and coconut oil in dehydrator or over hot water.
9. In food processor, combine melted cacao butter, coconut oil and vanilla. Remove 1/2 mixture and set aside. Add 1/2 cacao powder and combine. Add sucanant and combine.
10. Add coconut butter that was set aside and combine. Add remaining cacao powder and mix well. It should be quite liquid at this point. It will harden as it cools.
SPowers1's ThoughtsBy SPowers1
Even your non-raw friends will not believe the taste of this super healthy raw banana "cream" pie with walnut crust!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 1 hour 7 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 1 hour 30 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 4 days 17 hours ago