Rating3/5 (from 4 ratings)3
3 cups rnuts
2 tablespoons spirulina
3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs or powder
3 tablespoons maca root powder
2 tablespoons yucon syrup
3 tablespoons agave nectar
1 cup goji berries
4 cups strawberries
1. Put the nuts and cacao in the food processor until coarsely ground. I take whatever nuts I am using--really any raw nuts are fine. I like a combination of almond and walnut, but you can really use whatever you have.
2. Place the nuts in a large mixing bowl and add all of the other ingredients except the strawberries.
3. Put the strawberries in the food processor (or blender) and thoroughly liquefy.
4. Pour the fruit in the mixing bowl and combine well.
5. Spread over Teflex sheets and place in the dehydrator for 12 hours.
6. After 12 hours, flip them over and dehydrate for another 12 hours.
7. When finished, cut into individual squares and individually wrap in Saran Wrap. That’s it!
AlyssaDyane's ThoughtsBy AlyssaDyane
My boyfriend wanted to pack these bars with some super foods.
They are a handy, on-the-go breakfast and a nutritional powerhouse. So easy to make!
Variations of this are infinite. I want to try some apple cinnamon ones, and banana walnut!
These things are filling, and perfect for my busy work schedule.
I just pop one in my purse in the morning and go!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 2 hours 31 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 13 hours 57 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 9 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 4 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 4 hours ago