Rating3/5 (from 4 ratings)3
3 cups raw nuts
2 tablespoons spirulina
3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs (or powder)
3 tablespoons maca root powder
2 tablespoons yucon syrup
3 tablespoons agave nectar
1 cup goji berries
4 cups strawberries
1. Put the nuts and cacao in the food processor until coarsely ground.
2. Place the nuts in a large mixing bowl and add all of the other ingredients except the strawberries.
3. Put the strawberries in the food processor (or blender) and thoroughly liquefy.
4. Pour the fruit in the mixing bowl and combine well.
5. Spread over teflex sheets and place in the dehydrator for 12 hours.
6. After 12 hours, flip them over and dehydrate for another 12 hours.
7. When finished, cut into individual squares and individually wrap in Saran Wrap. That’s it!
AlyssaDyane's ThoughtsBy AlyssaDyane
My boyfriend wanted to pack these bars with some super foods.
They are a handy, on-the-go breakfast and a nutritional powerhouse. So easy to make!
Variations of this are infinite.I want to try some apple cinnamon ones, and banana walnut!
These things are filling, and perfect for my busy work schedule.
I just pop one in my purse in the morning and go!
I take whatever nuts I am using--really any raw nuts are fine. I like a combination of almond and walnut, but you can really use whatever you have.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
4th day as a Vegan:)Harmony1 - 3 hours 8 min ago
jackfruitClaireT - 4 days 2 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 week 5 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 1 day ago