Rating3/5 (from 4 ratings)3
3 cups rnuts
2 tablespoons spirulina
3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs or powder
3 tablespoons maca root powder
2 tablespoons yucon syrup
3 tablespoons agave nectar
1 cup goji berries
4 cups strawberries
1. Put the nuts and cacao in the food processor until coarsely ground. I take whatever nuts I am using--really any raw nuts are fine. I like a combination of almond and walnut, but you can really use whatever you have.
2. Place the nuts in a large mixing bowl and add all of the other ingredients except the strawberries.
3. Put the strawberries in the food processor (or blender) and thoroughly liquefy.
4. Pour the fruit in the mixing bowl and combine well.
5. Spread over Teflex sheets and place in the dehydrator for 12 hours.
6. After 12 hours, flip them over and dehydrate for another 12 hours.
7. When finished, cut into individual squares and individually wrap in Saran Wrap. That’s it!
AlyssaDyane's ThoughtsBy AlyssaDyane
My boyfriend wanted to pack these bars with some super foods.
They are a handy, on-the-go breakfast and a nutritional powerhouse. So easy to make!
Variations of this are infinite. I want to try some apple cinnamon ones, and banana walnut!
These things are filling, and perfect for my busy work schedule.
I just pop one in my purse in the morning and go!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 hours 34 min ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 hours 55 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 3 days 8 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 3 days 8 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 4 days 15 hours ago