Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
Yield2 entrees or 4 appetizers
½ cup ground flax meal
½ cup water
1 ½ cups sweet potatoes (peeled, diced)
½ cup orange juice
½ teaspoon cardamom
½ teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon white pepper (ground)
1 tablespoon agave syrup or maple syrup
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon nama shoyu
1. Add flax seed and water to the blender and let it sit about 15 minutes while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
2. Add everything else and puree.
3. Spread into rounds about 6-8 inches across on a Teflex/Paraflex sheet (smaller circles for appetizers or larger circles for entrees).
4. Dehydrate for 2 hours at 105 Fahrenheit.
5. Invert dehydrator tray over mesh sheet and carefully, probably with the help of a spatula, peel off the sheet.
6. Dehydrate another 30 minutes or so. You want them to be soft and pliable. If they end up too stiff, mist with water from a spray bottle and cover with a dishtowel for a few minutes before stuffing them.
Suasoria's ThoughtsBy Suasoria
This is a slightly sweet, slightly spiced wrapper that would work equally well for a blintz (with nut cheese, raisins, dates, and fruit) or a spring roll stuffed with savory veggies for dinner as in the photo.
Each wrapper here has a different combo of kelp noodles, avocado, king trumpet mushroom, spiralized carrots, thinly sliced red cabbage, thinly sliced fennel, cilantro, and yellow tomato.
Three wraps per person should make a satisfying dinner.
On this plate is two large wraps, one appetizer-size wrap, and an appetizer-sized wrap I cut in half. I had to secure them with toothpicks because I overstuffed them!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 days 14 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 days 14 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 5 days 20 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 5 days 20 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 week 2 hours ago