Rating4.8/5 (from 4 ratings)4.75
Yield2 entrees or 4 appetizers
½ cup ground flax meal
½ cup water
1 ½ cups sweet potatoes (peeled and diced small)
½ cup orange juice
½ teaspoon cardamom
½ teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon ground white pepper
1 tablespoon agave syrup or maple syrup
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon nama shoyu
1. Add flax seed and water to the blender and let it sit about 15 minutes while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
2. Then add everything else and puree.
3. Spread into rounds about 6-8 inches across on a teflex/paraflex sheet (smaller circles for appetizers or larger circles for entrees).
4. Dehydrate for 2 hours at 105 F.
5. Invert dehydrator tray over mesh sheet and carefully, probably with the help of a spatula, peel off the sheet.
6. Dehydrate another 30 minutes or so--you want them to be soft and pliable. If they end up too stiff, mist with water from a spray bottle and cover with a dishtowel for a few minutes before stuffing them.
Suasoria's ThoughtsBy Suasoria
This is a slightly sweet, slightly spiced wrapper that would work equally well for a blintz (with nut cheese, raisins, dates, and fruit) or a spring roll stuffed with savory veggies for dinner as in the photo.
Each wrapper here has a different combo of kelp noodles, avocado, king trumpet mushroom, spiralized carrots, thinly sliced red cabbage, thinly sliced fennel, cilantro, and yellow tomato.
Three wraps per person should make a satisfying dinner.
On this plate is two large wraps, one appetizer-size wrap, and an appetizer-sized wrap I cut in half. I had to secure them with toothpicks because I overstuffed them!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
HEMP OIL AND CBD PURE OIL FOR CANCER , PAIN RELIEF , AND MANY OTHER DISEASESromanovi - 7 hours 48 min ago
jackfruitClaireT - 23 hours 44 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 4 days 2 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 5 days 2 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 5 days 2 hours ago