YieldMakes under one tray.
Ground golden flax
Salt and pepper
Thai curry leaves
Thai lime leaves
2 cloves garlic
Bird's eye chili
Sprouted legumes (lentils, mung, red, chickpeas)
1. Blend fresh leaves (Asian store), ginger, garlic, chill, salt, and pepper. Set aside to marry.
2. Blend chunks of zucchini. Mix pulp with flax. Combine with above mixture thoroughly.
3. At this point, you may (being authentic) add coconut milk and sesame oil but I chose not to. It is still very more-ish! The pic does not do enough justice.
4. Now fold in some sprouts.
5. Dehydrate at the temperature you see best. i chose 110 Fahrenheit for 15 hours. Dry to a crunch. Great with cooling herb dips.
Ilikenuts's ThoughtsBy ilikenuts
I love thai green curry.
Now I can eat it anytime anywhere.
Warning: addictive if you are a Thai food fanatic.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?schwam66 - 6 hours 2 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 1 hour ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?roseb1959 - 2 days 19 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 4 days 52 min ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 4 days 5 hours ago