1½ cup Macadamia Nuts, Soaked for 4 hours
1 cup Soft Dates
½ cup Agave
½ cup Water, Use the water from the soaking.
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Process Macadamia Nuts in food processor until they are a slightly bitty paste. (They will work smoother when you add the other Ingredients).
2. Mix in all other ingredients in and process them till they are well mixed and you get a smooth paste.
3. Using an ice-cream scoop portion out the mix onto a non-stick sheet and place in your dehydrator.
4. Then wetting your hand so they are damp, push down on the cookies till they are the size and shape you want.
5. Dehydrate for about 12 hours, turning them when the top forms a crust.
Veganbear's ThoughtsBy veganbear
A soft sticky toffee cookie. A bit like English sticky toffy pudding.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Adding stainless trays to dehydratorClaireT - 2 hours 54 min ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?Harmony1 - 1 day 3 hours ago
Best Juicer?Backuper - 1 day 13 hours ago
Water from older coconutsTammiTrue - 3 days 2 hours ago
a little fun... Joel - I will eat rawClaireT - 3 days 5 hours ago