1½ cups macadamia nuts (soaked for 4 hours)
1 cup soft dates
½ cup agave
½ cup water (use the water from the soaking)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Process macadamia nuts in food processor until they are a slightly bitty paste. (They will work smoother when you add the other Ingredients.)
2. Mix in all other ingredients and process them till they are well mixed into a smooth paste.
3. Using an ice-cream scoop, portion out the mix onto a non-stick sheet and place in the dehydrator.
4. Then wetting your hand so they are damp, push down on the cookies till they are the size and shape you want.
5. Dehydrate for about 12 hours, turning them when the top forms a crust.
Veganbear's ThoughtsBy veganbear
A soft, sticky toffee cookie.
A bit like English sticky toffee pudding.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
BuckwheatOlibrighton - 2 hours 27 min ago
Irish Moss dishesTammiTrue - 15 hours 7 min ago
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 1 day 15 hours ago
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 4 days 5 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 5 days 17 hours ago