1½ cup Macadamia Nuts, Soaked for 4 hours
1 cup Soft Dates
½ cup Agave
½ cup Water, Use the water from the soaking.
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Process Macadamia Nuts in food processor until they are a slightly bitty paste. (They will work smoother when you add the other Ingredients).
2. Mix in all other ingredients in and process them till they are well mixed and you get a smooth paste.
3. Using an ice-cream scoop portion out the mix onto a non-stick sheet and place in your dehydrator.
4. Then wetting your hand so they are damp, push down on the cookies till they are the size and shape you want.
5. Dehydrate for about 12 hours, turning them when the top forms a crust.
Veganbear's ThoughtsBy veganbear
A soft sticky toffee cookie. A bit like English sticky toffy pudding.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.charing - 1 hour 19 min from now
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 2 days 13 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 4 days 5 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 2 days ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 5 days ago