Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
Yield1 large, 2 medium
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery, optional, makes it a little saltier
- 1 champagnge/ataulfo mango
- handful of fresh cilantro, or more to taste.
- 1 large zucchini or 2 small, spiralized or sliced into noodles.
1. Place zucchini noodles in a bowl.
2. Blend tomatoes and celery in blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Add cilantro and mango to blender and pulse until almost smooth. I like it a little chunky.
4. Pour sauce over noodles. Garnish with other vegetables and greens.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Check out this and other low fat yummy recipes on my blog: www.the811recipespot.blogspot.com .
This sauce can be used as a salsa, soup, or salad dressing as well.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 32 min 25 sec from now
Anyone going through menopause and raw?ClaireT - 56 min 36 sec ago
i need serious help!bobsm - 15 hours 55 min ago
Water from older coconutsClaireT - 20 hours 44 min ago
I was wondering if anyone here makes sauerkraut?Romey - 1 day 7 hours ago