Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
Yield1 large, 2 medium
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery, optional, makes it a little saltier
- 1 champagnge/ataulfo mango
- handful of fresh cilantro, or more to taste.
- 1 large zucchini or 2 small, spiralized or sliced into noodles.
1. Place zucchini noodles in a bowl.
2. Blend tomatoes and celery in blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Add cilantro and mango to blender and pulse until almost smooth. I like it a little chunky.
4. Pour sauce over noodles. Garnish with other vegetables and greens.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Check out this and other low fat yummy recipes on my blog: www.the811recipespot.blogspot.com .
This sauce can be used as a salsa, soup, or salad dressing as well.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
I'm nixing garlic, onions, salt, herbs, & oilsClaireT - 4 hours 59 sec ago
Mike Lawson's raw food journalClaireT - 4 hours 3 min ago
Maca and msm, how do you overcome the taste?RawLifer - 7 hours 41 min ago
100% raw, does it work for you?RawLifer - 8 hours 19 min ago
Does anyone else experience thisRawLifer - 8 hours 44 min ago