Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
Yield1 large, 2 medium
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery, optional, makes it a little saltier
- 1 champagnge/ataulfo mango
- handful of fresh cilantro, or more to taste.
- 1 large zucchini or 2 small, spiralized or sliced into noodles.
1. Place zucchini noodles in a bowl.
2. Blend tomatoes and celery in blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Add cilantro and mango to blender and pulse until almost smooth. I like it a little chunky.
4. Pour sauce over noodles. Garnish with other vegetables and greens.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Check out this and other low fat yummy recipes on my blog: www.the811recipespot.blogspot.com .
This sauce can be used as a salsa, soup, or salad dressing as well.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 3 days 18 hours ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 4 days 20 hours ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 6 days 22 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 4 days ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 5 days ago