Rating4.4/5 (from 10 ratings)4.4
1 cup golden flax seeds
1 cup brown flax seeds
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked until soft)
1¼ cups pumpkin seeds (soaked and drained)
1 tablespoon nama shoyu (or to taste)
1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
½ teaspoon black pepper (ground)
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/8 cup parsley (chopped)
1/8 cup cilantro (chopped)
1. Put flax seeds in a large bowl with 2 1/2 cups of water and soak seeds for at least 30 minutes.
2. Mix all other ingredients (including sun-dried tomato soak water) in food processor and process until smooth.
3. Then mix all ingredients together.
4. Spread evenly on 2 Teflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate at 115° Fahrenheit for 6 hours. It helps to score the crackers when you first put them onto the Teflex sheet so that they break along the lines later.
5. Flip and transfer to a mesh screen for 6 additional hours.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This variation came from experimenting with different herbs and seeds and is based on a recipe found in Vegan World Fusion.
I especially like this recipe with raw hummus.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 1 day 13 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 4 days 6 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 4 days 16 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 4 days 16 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 4 days 16 hours ago