Rating4.4/5 (from 10 ratings)4.4
1 cup golden flax seeds
1 cup brown flax seeds
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked in 1 cup lukewarm water until soft)
1¼ cups pumpkin seeds (soaked and drained)
1 tablespoon nama shoyu (or to taste)
1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
½ teaspoon black pepper (ground)
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/8 cup parsley (chopped)
1/8 cup cilantro (chopped)
1. Put flax seeds in a large bowl with 2 1/2 cups of water and soak seeds for at least 30 minutes.
2. Mix all other ingredients (including sun-dried tomato soak water) in food processor and process until smooth.
3. Then mix all ingredients together.
4. Spread evenly on 2 Teflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate at 115° F for 6 hours. It helps to score the crackers when you first put them onto the Teflex sheet so that they break along the lines later.
5. Flip and transfer to a mesh screen for 6 additional hours.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This variation came from experimenting with different herbs and seeds and is based on a recipe found in Vegan World Fusion.
I especially like this recipe with raw hummus.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 1 hour 26 min ago
blackheads!!!travisb - 2 hours 28 min ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 14 hours 35 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 1 day 15 hours ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 1 day 22 hours ago