Rating4.4/5 (from 10 ratings)4.4
1 cup golden flax seeds
1 cup brown flax seeds
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked in 1 cup lukewarm water until soft)
1¼ cups pumpkin seeds (soaked and drained)
1 tablespoon nama shoyu (or to taste)
1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
½ teaspoon black pepper (ground)
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/8 cup parsley (chopped)
1/8 cup cilantro (chopped)
1. Put flax seeds in a large bowl with 2 1/2 cups of water and soak seeds for at least 30 minutes.
2. Mix all other ingredients (including sun-dried tomato soak water) in food processor and process until smooth.
3. Then mix all ingredients together.
4. Spread evenly on 2 Teflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate at 115° F for 6 hours. It helps to score the crackers when you first put them onto the Teflex sheet so that they break along the lines later.
5. Flip and transfer to a mesh screen for 6 additional hours.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This variation came from experimenting with different herbs and seeds and is based on a recipe found in Vegan World Fusion.
I especially like this recipe with raw hummus.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 17 hours 58 min ago
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 3 days 7 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 4 days 20 hours ago
Irish Moss dishesClaywoman - 6 days 1 hour ago
Good Anti-inflamatories like pine apples and gingerTammiTrue - 1 week 2 days ago