2 cups walnuts
2 cups almonds
3 T masquite meal
1 ½ cups of macadamia nuts
½ cup honey
1 lemon juiced
Meat of two young coconuts
¼ cup coconut water
1 cup pine nuts
¼ cup honey
1. Process almond to fine flour. Add the rest of the "flour" ingredients and process well.
2. Blend lemon cream ingredients in blender. Add water as needed.
3. Put a thin layer of flour mixture on the bottom a casserole dish and press lightly. Pour lemon cream on the first flour layer and add sliced bananas. Top with a second layer of flour.
4. Add a layer of sliced mangos and papayas. Add next layer of flour.
5. Blend icing ingredients.
6. Top with icing and add chopped mangos and papayas. Top off with shredded coconut.
7. Place in refrigerator for a couple of hours to set up.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2015 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!