Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
¼ cup raisins
1 tablespoon coconut (shredded)
2 tablespoons raw agave
¼ teaspoon curry powder
1. Cube or slice mango and banana into two serving bowls.
2. Add raisins, dividing evenly.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together agave and curry powder until thoroughly mixed.
4. Drizzle curry agave nectar over prepared fruit.
5. Top with fresh or dried shredded coconut. Devour!
FawnM's ThoughtsBy FawnM
This Tropical Fruit Salad with Curry Agave Nectar was inspired by one of my favorite meals of all time: banana curry, eaten with our toes digging into the sandy boundary between the town of Montezuma, Costa Rica, and the Pacific Ocean.
This raw food recipe, however, is a much cleaner, healthier, and simpler version.
And you don’t need to be in the tropics to enjoy this dish; its flavor will bring paradise to you.
Optional: top with a tablespoon or two of chopped cashews or Brazil nuts for a heartier salad. Dust with a pinch of cayenne.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SuperfoodsBonnie223 - 18 hours 27 sec ago
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 1 day 20 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 2 days 9 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 2 days 10 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 2 days 11 hours ago