YieldMakes a whole 8 inch pie
1 cup walnuts (soaked)
6 dates (soaked)
2 ripe bananas
1 small mango
1 small hass avocado
Juice of half a lime
1 teaspoon agave
Pinch of sea salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons tahini
Blueberries and goji berries
1. Make the crust with the soaked walnuts and dates in the food processor.
2. Press into pie dish.
3. Blend all the other ingredients, besides blueberries and gojis, in a blender.
4. Pour mixture over pie crust.
5. Place into freezer for 10 minutes.
6. Then take out and add toppings.
7. Place back into freezer for about 1-2 hours, and let harden up a bit.
LivingLotus's ThoughtsBy LivingLotus
I just made this pie. The recipe was brewing in my mind.
I wanted to create something new with the ingredients I had, and this is what I came up with.
It is a creamy sweet and tangy pie that will knock your socks off! It is very similar to key lime pie.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 2 days 11 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 5 days 4 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 5 days 14 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 5 days 14 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 5 days 14 hours ago