YieldMakes a whole 8 inch pie
1 cup walnuts (soaked)
6 dates (soaked)
2 ripe bananas
1 small mango
1 small hass avocado
Juice of half a lime
1 teaspoon agave
Pinch of sea salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons tahini
Blueberries and goji berries
1. Make the crust with the soaked walnuts and dates in the food processor.
2. Press into pie dish.
3. Blend all the other ingredients, besides blueberries and gojis, in a blender.
4. Pour mixture over pie crust.
5. Place into freezer for 10 minutes.
6. Then take out and add toppings.
7. Place back into freezer for about 1-2 hours, and let harden up a bit.
LivingLotus's ThoughtsBy LivingLotus
I just made this pie. The recipe was brewing in my mind.
I wanted to create something new with the ingredients I had, and this is what I came up with.
It is a creamy sweet and tangy pie that will knock your socks off! It is very similar to key lime pie.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
HEMP OIL AND CBD PURE OIL FOR CANCER , PAIN RELIEF , AND MANY OTHER DISEASESromanovi - 5 hours 44 min ago
jackfruitClaireT - 21 hours 40 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 4 days 52 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 5 days 2 min ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 5 days 5 min ago