YieldMakes a whole 8 inch pie
1 cup walnuts (soaked)
6 dates (soaked)
2 ripe bananas
1 small mango
1 small hass avocado
Juice of half a lime
1 teaspoon agave
Pinch of sea salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons tahini
Blueberries and goji berries
1. Make the crust with the soaked walnuts and dates in the food processor.
2. Press into pie dish.
3. Blend all the other ingredients, besides blueberries and gojis, in a blender.
4. Pour mixture over pie crust.
5. Place into freezer for 10 minutes.
6. Then take out and add toppings.
7. Place back into freezer for about 1-2 hours, and let harden up a bit.
LivingLotus's ThoughtsBy LivingLotus
I just made this pie. The recipe was brewing in my mind.
I wanted to create something new with the ingredients I had, and this is what I came up with.
It is a creamy sweet and tangy pie that will knock your socks off! It is very similar to key lime pie.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???Creativelycc - 7 hours 59 min ago
Coconut meatCreativelycc - 8 hours 18 min ago
Natural Hair ColorCreativelycc - 8 hours 22 min ago
Nut allergyHarmony1 - 15 hours 7 min ago
Is it easy to be raw in Thailand?Harmony1 - 15 hours 10 min ago