Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
1 sweet onion (cut into rings)
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup flax seeds (ground)
½ cup almonds (ground)
1½ teaspoon paprika
Sea salt and pepper to season
1. After the onion, the next 3 ingredients are your first coating. The remaining ingredients are your second coating.
2. Combine the separate coating ingredients in separate flat dishes.
3. Take each onion ring and dip it into the 2nd coating, then 1st, then 2nd, trying to get as much of the 2nd coating as possible.
4. Dehydrate without Teflex sheets for 10-14 hours at 105 degrees or until crispy.
5. Serve with raw ketchup. YUM!
Alicia's ThoughtsBy Alicia
Finally! Delicious onion rings. I’m so excited about this one!
This recipe was inspired by The Raw Guru.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
could nuts make one tired?spflorida - 11 hours 44 min ago
Raw salad dressingRyanBrey - 12 hours 33 min ago
AlternativesRyanBrey - 12 hours 34 min ago
Gourmet Mushroom Sauce Beans Without Fear Of FatRyanBrey - 12 hours 35 min ago
body cleansing and eatingPolAnna - 1 day 14 hours ago