Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
1 sweet onion (cut into rings)
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup flax seeds (ground)
½ cup almonds (ground)
1½ teaspoon paprika
Sea salt and pepper to season
1. After the onion, the next 3 ingredients are your first coating. The remaining ingredients are your second coating.
2. Combine the separate coating ingredients in separate flat dishes.
3. Take each onion ring and dip it into the 2nd coating, then 1st, then 2nd, trying to get as much of the 2nd coating as possible.
4. Dehydrate without Teflex sheets for 10-14 hours at 105 degrees or until crispy.
5. Serve with raw ketchup. YUM!
Alicia's ThoughtsBy Alicia
Finally! Delicious onion rings. I’m so excited about this one!
This recipe was inspired by The Raw Guru.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 4 hours 33 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 3 days 14 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 3 days 16 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 3 days 20 hours ago
so lonely in Green Bay, WIsabrinag - 4 days 3 hours ago