- A combination of flax meal and any other ground seeds/nuts of choice to equal about 1 1/2 cups. I used flax, hemp, almond, and sesame.
- 1 tsp. spirulina
- As much kelp powder and dulse as you like. We just started adding some and tasted as we went until it tasted nice and seaweedy
- 1-2 tsp ground ginger, or to taste
- few dashes garlic powder
- juice of 1/2 lemon (if it doesn't have much juice, use the whole thing)
- 2 sheets of nori
Amounts are approximate, I didn't do any measuring so feel free to experiment or ask questions and I'll try to be more specific.
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. Once everything is mixed evenly add enough water to form a stiff dough.
3. Put a few big tablespoonfuls on a sheet of nori and spread around. I found the easiest way to do this was with a fork. Spread all the way to the edges.
4. Dehydrate until they reach your desired consistency. I dehydrated mine until they were crispy like crackers, but you could do more of a bread thing.
6. Enjoy! Love!
Seaweed nori crackers. Try them!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!