2 cups raw cashews (soaked)
Seeds from 1 vanilla bean
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup crumbly chewy pie crust of your choice
¼ cup raw agave nectar
1 recipe Caramel Sauce
1. Blend the cashews, vanilla bean seeds and extract, and agave nectar in your Vitamix till completely smooth, like vanilla ice cream.
2. Run the frozen bananas through a juicer, which should turn into a cream.
3. Add the banana cream to the blender with the vanilla cream and keep blending just to mix the banana in there.
4. Freeze the ice cream mixture for 20 minutes.
5. Process through your ice cream maker.
6. Before it’s done in the ice cream maker, pour in some caramel sauce and crumble some chunks of pie crust.
7. Freeze the ice cream for 20 minutes more, scoop out, and eat!
Rawclaire's ThoughtsBy rawclaire
Another one for coconutty!
Hope this tastes like the real thing. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SEVERE joint pain.... Detox?ClaireT - 6 hours 44 min ago
Porkert juicer--replacement parts?ClaireT - 6 hours 45 min ago
body cleansing and eatingClaireT - 3 days 2 hours ago
Week 2 on the Low-Rat CleanseCreativelycc - 4 days 1 hour ago
Cacao-induced Migraine?georgiafitzgerald - 4 days 16 hours ago