Rating4.3/5 (from 16 ratings)4.25
4 sheets raw nori
4 collard green or romaine lettuce leaves
1½ cups carrot (shredded)
1 avocado (thinly sliced)
8 scallions (green parts only)
3½ cups bean sprouts
¼ cucumber (seeded and cut lengthwise into 4 long, thin slices)
1 red bell pepper (seeded and thinly sliced)
1. Place a nori sheet flat onto a sushi rolling mat or cutting board.
2. Put one of your lettuce leaves on the nori sheet, covering the half of the sheet that is nearest you.
3. Place the ingredients about a half inch from the edge of the sheet in a narrow pile.
4. Fold the nori sheet over the ingredients and begin to roll the sheet away from you. Make the roll as tight as possible for easier cutting and eating.
5. Seal the end of the nori sheet by dabbing the edge with water, Braggs, or Nama Shoyu.
6. Cut the roll with a slightly angled cut at the center.
7. Repeat with the remaining nori sheets.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
Before switching to a raw, vegan diet, I was a huge fan of sushi.
This roll has become a weekly staple, served with Braggs for dipping.
Based on a recipe found in RAWVolution (the orignal called for daikon and a different kind of sprouts, but I was having trouble finding daikon and the sprouts so I came up with this variation).
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 1 day 4 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 1 day 5 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 4 days 10 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 4 days 10 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 5 days 17 hours ago