Rating4.3/5 (from 16 ratings)4.25
4 sheets raw nori
4 collard green or romaine lettuce leaves
1½ cups carrot (shredded)
1 avocado (thinly sliced)
8 scallions (green parts only)
3½ cups bean sprouts
¼ cucumber (seeded and cut lengthwise into 4 long, thin slices)
1 red bell pepper (seeded and thinly sliced)
1. Place a nori sheet flat onto a sushi rolling mat or cutting board.
2. Put one of your lettuce leaves on the nori sheet, covering the half of the sheet that is nearest you.
3. Place the ingredients about a half inch from the edge of the sheet in a narrow pile.
4. Fold the nori sheet over the ingredients and begin to roll the sheet away from you. Make the roll as tight as possible for easier cutting and eating.
5. Seal the end of the nori sheet by dabbing the edge with water, Braggs, or Nama Shoyu.
6. Cut the roll with a slightly angled cut at the center.
7. Repeat with the remaining nori sheets.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
Before switching to a raw, vegan diet, I was a huge fan of sushi.
This roll has become a weekly staple, served with Braggs for dipping.
Based on a recipe found in RAWVolution (the orignal called for daikon and a different kind of sprouts, but I was having trouble finding daikon and the sprouts so I came up with this variation).
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Raw Food & Army LifeRin - 14 hours 29 min ago
No weight loss?ClaireT - 1 day 14 hours ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss Supportamanda966 - 2 days 4 hours ago
What to I do if my grandma pushes cooked food on me?Harmony1 - 2 days 11 hours ago
Sick when eating cooked foodtryingtoraw - 3 days 10 hours ago