Rating4.3/5 (from 16 ratings)4.25
4 sheets raw nori
4 collard green or romaine lettuce leaves
1½ cup carrot, shredded
1 avocado, thinly sliced
8 scallions, green parts only
3½ cup bean sprouts
¼ cucumber, seeded and cut lengthwise into 4 long, thin slices
1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Place a nori sheet flat onto a sushi rolling mat or cutting board.
- Put one of your lettuce leaves on the nori sheet, covering the half of the sheet that is nearest you.
- Place the ingredients about a half inch from the edge of the sheet in a narrow pile.
- Fold the nori sheet over the ingredients and begin to roll the sheet away from you. Make the roll as tight as possible for easier cutting and eating.
- Seal the end of the nori sheet by dabbing the edge with water, Braggs or Nama Shoyu.
- Cut the roll with a slightly angled cut at the center.
- Repeat with the remaining nori sheets.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
Before switching to a raw, vegan diet, I was a huge fan of sushi. This roll has become a weekly staple, served with Braggs for dipping. Based on a recipe found in RAWVolution (the orignal called for daikon and a different kind of sprouts, but I was having trouble finding daikon and the sprouts so I came up with this variation).
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 2 days 15 hours ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 3 days 18 hours ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 5 days 20 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 3 days ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 4 days ago