3 tablespoons chia (soaked overnight)
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup chia gel
3/4 cup nuts (almonds and walnuts)
2 1/2 tablespoons cacao powder
Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon cacao nibs
2 drops of Morello cherry and dark chocolate (optional)
3 tablespoons grade B maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
1. You can skip the chia gel and just mix chia and water in blender, but it's always better to soak your chia. I used about 3 tablespoons chia and 3/4 cup water, letting it sit out all night.
2. Blend soaked chia and use as is, or refrigerate until ready to use (this can be added to smoothies).
3. In the blender, mix 1 cup nuts (mixed almonds and walnuts) that were previously soaked and dehydrated with chia gel.
4. Add cacao powder, pinch of sea salt, cacao nibs, 2 drops Morello cherry extract, 2 drops dark chocolate extract, and maple syrup or your favorite liquid sweetener. Blend until creamy, adding water or almond milk to thin as needed.
5. Pour into goblets. Refrigerate for several hours and garnish with cacao nibs or chopped walnuts.
Barbarads's ThoughtsBy barbarads
Rich, creamy, and delicious.
Instead of using cashews for the base, I added a combo of almonds and walnuts.
Combined with Morello cherry extract, this created a deep, rich, satisfying flavor.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?geos5 - 3 hours 33 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 5 hours 51 min ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 7 hours 8 min ago
sprout bag alfalfa failure!!matteo - 8 hours 52 min ago
Irish Moss dishesTammiTrue - 1 day 3 hours ago