YieldMakes 6 Servings
6 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
¼ cup celery leaves, finely chopped
½ cup germinated walnuts, chopped
1 large Granny Smith or apple of choice, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoon mustard powder
1 clove garlic, crushed or grated
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon cold-pressed olive oil
2 teaspoon raw agave
freshly ground black pepper
- Place the celery in a bowl & cover with cold water. Refrigerate.
- In a salad bowl, combine lemon juice, mustard powder, garlic & salt.
- Whisk in the vinegar, oil & agave. Season with paprika & pepper.
- Add thinly-sliced apples to dressing & toss.
- Drain the chilled celery & blot dry.
- Add celery, celery leaves & walnuts to apples & toss.
- Serve immediately.
ALL1E's ThoughtsBy ALL1E
This is a raw variation I have been playing with from a recipe I found in Fitness Magazine. I especially like the contrast of the sweet or tart apples with the zing of the dressing. Adjust dressing measurements or ingredients to taste.
I will try to post a photo soon.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.ClaireT - 13 hours 33 min ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 1 day 22 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 3 days 13 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 2 days ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 4 days ago