1 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 lemon (juiced)
1 cup water
1 1/2 cups blackberries
4 cups dates (large whole fresh; if not fresh, then soak for half an hour)
2 cups walnuts (dry)
1 cup walnuts (soaked)
1. In the food processor, process 2 cups of dried walnuts and salt until fine. Then add the olive oil and 1 cup of dates and continuing processing until it makes a doughy ball.
2. Press into a cake tin with a removable base (if possible).
3. In the blender, add 1 cup of soaked walnuts, 3/4 cup dates, lemon juice and water. Blend until it makes a thick cream. If too runny, then add more dates and walnuts. (It should be like whipped cream--thick and heavy.)
4. Pour on top of the base. Freeze for a couple of hours.
5. To make a jam, blend the blackberries with 1 cup of dates. When you are ready to serve the cake, remove from freezer and pour jam on top.
Zoe's ThoughtsBy Zoe
A delicious ice cream cake that tastes like cookies and cream and cheesecake, all at the same time.
Adapted from a recipe by Sergi and Valya Boutenko.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Days 100 % Raw Support Groupvalentina - 3 hours 7 min ago
White lines on nailsRicha94 - 5 hours 33 min ago
Kaufen Sie echten Führerschein, Reisepass, Personalausweise, whatsapp +1 4848314806shib1 - 19 hours 21 min ago
Kaufen Sie echten Führerschein, Reisepass, Personalausweise, http://www.legitdocuments4sale.comshib1 - 19 hours 30 min ago
Kaufen Sie echten Führerschein, Reisepass, Personalausweise, http://www.legitdocuments4sale.comshib1 - 19 hours 32 min ago