Rating3/5 (from 2 ratings)3
1¼ cup Brazil Nuts
¼ Onion, give or take
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Nama Shoyu
½ lemon, juiced
1. In a food processor, process 1/4 cup of the Brazil nuts till they are coarsed fine, but just short of a powder. Place nut crumbs in a large bowl and put aside.
2. Put the remainder of Brazil nuts (1 cup) into the food processor and process till nuts are just becoming a butter (Shut the processor off a few times till final result so as not to burn out your motor).
3. Add 1/4 onion (more or less). Process it in with nut butter.
4. Add Olive oil, Nama Shoyu and lemon juice. Process till mixture is smooth.
5. Pour this mixture in with chopped nuts and mix thoroughly. Cover Bowl
6. Let it sit in refrigerator for 2 hours or more.
batamt (Yiddish for delicious)
Nsrising's ThoughtsBy nsrising
Was trying to come up with a Burger recipe, but when I tasted it I thought; “Just wait till next passover.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 2 days 14 hours ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 3 days 17 hours ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 5 days 19 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 3 days ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 4 days ago