YieldServes about 3 cups.
1 cup raw cashews (pieces or whole) soaked 30 minutes
1 cup water
¼ cup macadamia oil
¼ cup hazelnut oil
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup sunflower oil (cold pressed)
1 tablespoon agave syrup
1 tablespoon mapple syrup
1 tablespoon honey
4 teaspoon arrow root
.33 cup water
1½ tablespoon agar agar powder
1) Place cashews and water (from soaked cashews, 1 cup) into blender. Blend until a thick cream forms.
2) Add agave, mapple and honey. Blend until syrups are fully dissolved.
3) With blender running, add oils, in a very fine stream. If coconut oil is not liquified, add it at the end, after all other oils. Stop blender.
4) Heat 1/3 cups water in how.
5) Stir in agar-agar powder, stirring frequently until thicken.
6) Add agar-agar mixture in the blender and blend for about 30 seconds.
7) Add arrowroot powder and blend for 30 seconds more.
8) Place it in a container or jar in the fridge. Allow it to chill for about an hour before use.
Jirizarry's ThoughtsBy jirizarry
Whipped cashew cream. It will thicken considerable in the fridge. Use it as whipped cream in fruit plates and raw cakes/pies. It can be used as a thick sweet mayoneise in saldas or as substitute for mayoneise in salad dressing recipes. I make my thousand island raw dressing using 1/3 cup of this cashew-neise.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 17 hours 24 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 1 day 6 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 1 day 7 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 1 day 7 hours ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?debrac - 1 day 11 hours ago