Equal parts oat flour, almond flour and coconut totaling 2 cups
1/4 cup date paste
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 to 2 tablespoons palm sugar
1 cup cacao butter (melted)
7 cups raw unsweetened coconut (dehydrated)
2 tablespoons liquid sweetener (clear agave, maple syrup, etc.)
1 1/2 cups strawberries
1 tablespoon medicinal black cherry extract (optional)
Pinch of salt
1. Using a fork or a food processor, combine the crust ingredients.
2. Press into the bottom of a lined 8″ square Pyrex dish and place in freezer.
3. In a high-speed blender, blend coconut until it's about 2 cups high in the blender, much similar to making coconut butter. Add the remaining ingredients and blend using a push tool.
4. Remove Pyrex from freezer and layer crust with filling. Once evenly spread, place in freezer or refrigerator until firm.
5. Cut into bit size pieces and serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
Rawxy's ThoughtsBy Rawxy
A perfect, almost cheesecake-like, bite!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Fruit Juice Pulp?Mayank - 1 hour 33 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 13 hours 43 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 day 18 hours ago