Equal parts oat flour, almond flour and coconut totaling 2 cups
1/4 cup date paste
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 to 2 tablespoons palm sugar
1 cup cacao butter (melted)
7 cups raw unsweetened coconut (dehydrated)
2 tablespoons liquid sweetener (clear agave, maple syrup, etc.)
1 1/2 cups strawberries
1 tablespoon medicinal black cherry extract (optional)
Pinch of salt
1. Using a fork or a food processor, combine the crust ingredients.
2. Press into the bottom of a lined 8″ square Pyrex dish and place in freezer.
3. In a high-speed blender, blend coconut until it's about 2 cups high in the blender, much similar to making coconut butter. Add the remaining ingredients and blend using a push tool.
4. Remove Pyrex from freezer and layer crust with filling. Once evenly spread, place in freezer or refrigerator until firm.
5. Cut into bit size pieces and serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
Rawxy's ThoughtsBy Rawxy
A perfect, almost cheesecake-like, bite!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Natural Hair ColorClaireT - 1 hour 50 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 4 days 18 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 1 week 11 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 21 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 21 hours ago