Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield4-5 dozen cookies
3½ cups yams (peeled, diced)
1 ripe avocado (peeled, seeded)
1½ cups dates (soaked 4 hours, coarsely chopped)
2 cups almonds (soaked 4-6 hours)
1 cup millet (soaked, rinsed 3 times, sprouted)
1 cup coconut flakes
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup agave or honey
4 cups water
1. Soak millet in warm water, and then rinse two to three times in warm water. Sprout millet (it sprouts quite fast; usually I leave it over night).
2. While millet is sprouting, start soaking the almonds and dates.
3. When millet has sprouted, rinse one final time. Set aside.
4. Rinse almonds and place in blender. Add 4 cups of water and blend until a frothy milk has formed.
5. Strain milk from pulp. Set aside the milk in fridge (your going to want the milk later for your cookies).
6. Add all ingredients to food processor, except water and cinnamon. Blend until creamy.
7. Scoop teaspoonful and make into a round ball. Flatten with palms and place on Teflon sheets.
8. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
9. Dehydrate for 8 hours or more at 105 Fahrenheit till dry through.
Bellasera's ThoughtsBy bellasera
This is a combination cookie taken from Poemomma's Snickerdoodles and OceanBliss' Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pie.
Instead of using pumpkin, I used yams. They are mildly sweet but very tasty.
My camera and computer are not working well together, so the pic is not the actual cookie but darn if it doesn’t look very close to what they look like.
Was on a raw food frenzy yesterday and just spent all day making stuff. These came out great.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hair fallpauliasmith6745 - 8 hours 49 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 17 hours 18 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 4 days 3 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 4 days 5 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 4 days 8 hours ago