2 cups almonds
6 large Medjool dates
Dash of salt (optional)
Dash of cinnamon (optional)
2.5 cups blueberries (frozen)
2.5 very ripe bananas (frozen)
3 tablespoons flax seeds (optional)
2 tablespoons agave nectar (optional)
1. Blend almonds into a powder form.
2. Add dates, salt, and cinnamon. Blend and mix until thick and buttery.
3. Spread into 9 inch pie tray and put in freezer.
4. Blend flax seeds until fine.
5. Add blueberries, agave and bananas. Blend and mix at the same time until you have a thick smooth dark purple paste.
6. Lay pasty filling into the pie.
7. Put in freezer for 10 minutes and then serve.
This is the pie I am rushing home from hot yoga to gulp down on!
I have made this pie for a few people, including my yoga instructor, and they all love it!
This is a very energizing pie and will allow you to get rolling throughout the day! Be-More.
All ingredients I use are organic!
Consume in 4 days. Keep in freezer when not eating or it will melt. Enjoy!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!