½ cup walnuts
¼ cup almonds
½ cup dates (pitted)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprinkle of cinnamon
Pinch of raisins
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon raw honey
1. Toss walnuts and almonds in a food processor to get a good chop. I like it as fine as possible.
2. Add dates, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla, and water.
3. Process until dates are well chopped, and the water has made the mixture a little gooey.
4. Press and form into 1 inch balls and place on a plate.
5. Drizzle raw honey over cookies and refrigerate to set. Enjoy!
Venti's ThoughtsBy venti
Raw cookies for a sweet treat!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.