Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Yield4 trays thin or 3 trays thick
3 cups wheat berries (sprouted)
3 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
1 cup flax seed (soaked)
2 cups pumpkin seeds (dry)
2 cups sunflower seeds (dry)
1. Sprout the buckwheat and wheat berries for 24 hours only.
2. In a food processor, process the wheat berries. Let it go and go until it forms a dough and all the wheat grain is mashed up. Put to one side in a huge bowl.
3. Food process the buckwheat next, then put it in the big bowl. Then do the apples and the carrots, letting them go into a puree.
4. Then mix in the flax-seed, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Mix the whole thing together. I use my hands for this and get really lovely and messy.
5. Spread out onto lined dehydrator trays. Usually about 1 cm thick.
6. Dehydrate, flip and dehydrate until totally dry.
Zoe's ThoughtsBy Zoe
Gorgeous bread Essene style.
Great with almond cheese.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 4 hours 28 min ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 4 hours 49 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 3 days 10 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 3 days 10 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 4 days 16 hours ago