Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Yield4 trays thin or 3 trays thick
3 cups wheat berries (sprouted)
3 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
1 cup flax seed (soaked)
2 cups pumpkin seeds (dry)
2 cups sunflower seeds (dry)
1. Sprout the buckwheat and wheat berries for 24 hours only.
2. In a food processor, process the wheat berries. Let it go and go until it forms a dough and all the wheat grain is mashed up. Put to one side in a huge bowl.
3. Food process the buckwheat next, then put it in the big bowl. Then do the apples and the carrots, letting them go into a puree.
4. Then mix in the flax-seed, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Mix the whole thing together. I use my hands for this and get really lovely and messy.
5. Spread out onto lined dehydrator trays. Usually about 1 cm thick.
6. Dehydrate, flip and dehydrate until totally dry.
Zoe's ThoughtsBy Zoe
Gorgeous bread Essene style.
Great with almond cheese.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.