Raw asian noodle salad recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating4.8/5 (from 20 ratings)4.75
- 1. Add cashews and sun-dried tomatoes to your food processor. Pulse to incorporate.
- 2. Now add carrot and chili powder (and optional basil) to the food processor mixture. Process again until smooth, resembling a nut pate.
- 3. To make your noodles, peel your zucchini (remove outer green peel).
- 4. Use a clean vegetable peeler (or a spirooli spiralizer if you have one) to slice zucchini into “noodles.”
- 5. Place the noodles and the sauce into a large bowl and gently stir using two spoons until well combined. Eat immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
These raw Asian-inspired noodles are my live version of one of those instant noodle packs that are popular as instant side-dishes that pack zero nutrition. Plus, I'd argue that my recipe is even quicker to prepare (since you don't have to boil and wait), as long as you have a spiralizer to make your zucchini noodles, that is. (Best investment ever! Besides a Vitamix blender, of course!)
The Asian sauce is a thicker sauce than you might be used to, it's more of a nut pate. But don't worry about it. Just be gentle and thorough when mixing it with your noodles, and the final result will be similar to the photos.
The Asian sauce/pate keeps extremely well in the fridge for up to 3 days. However, zucchini noodles should not be made in advance. So if making in advance, store the sauce in the fridge, and then make your zucchini noodles at the last minute and then assemble. Once assembled, the recipe does not keep well (it'll get soggy).
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin A.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Iron, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin E.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes