Raw breakfast cereal recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Yield1 bowl of cereal
- Simply assemble in a cereal bowl. You don't have to be exact with your measurements, but you should try to include the chopped apple since without the apple there isn't much to bulk up this recipe. Pour cashew milk on top and consume immediately.
- This serves one. Sometimes I'll have two bowls (two servings) if I'm hungry :)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I am having this as a raw breakfast cereal recipe on the weekends these days. I tend to have green smoothies on weekdays when I am in a rush, and raw breakfast cereal on the weekends when I have more time for a treat. Although this recipe is super quick!
This raw breakfast cereal recipe reminds me a bit of Alpen or granola, but it's raw and quick to prepare as long as you have cashew milk in the fridge. I don't always have cashew milk on the go, but I made a big batch lately so I've been enjoying this raw breakfast cereal recipe while the cashew milk lasts.
And if I don't have cashew milk, sometimes I will just splash some water on this instead. It's certainly better with a nut milk - but water will do in a pinch. Especially if you are on the go and trying to get out the door in the morning!
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Iron, Riboflavin, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes