Raw cauliflower rice recipe
Shelf Life3 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 6 ratings)5
- 1. Roughly chop or break cauliflower into florets (little bunches). Don't include too much stalk.
- 2. Place florets in food processor. Process into small rice-sized pieces.
- 3. Transfer to a bowl.
- 4. Add oil and salt. Stir with a spoon until well-combined.
- 5. Ready immediately or cover and store for up to 3 days.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Much like noodles, rice is best served with something flavorful, not simply eaten on its own since it is quite bland. This recipe isn't very interesting on its own, but you'll be amazed how tasty it can be with the right sauce or flavorings.
This "rice" keeps very well in the fridge. Make it in advance and enjoy it over the next few days! It's extremely handy to have on-hand all the time as a base for delicious healthy meals.
Different amounts of raw cauliflower: For every 1 cup of plain "rice" that comes out of the food processor, add about 1 tablespoon oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt. (Feel free to make rice out of a head or two of cauliflower, then adjust the oil and sea salt accordingly.)
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes