Raw chocolate avocado pudding recipe
Shelf Life3 days in fridge
- 1. Throw these raw chocolate avocado pudding ingredients into a high-speed blender. Start blending on slow and then crank up the blending speed to high.
- 2. Blend this sucker until puddingy and gooooood! You might need to start and stop this a few times to get it to blend properly because the dates will require more blending than pudding recipes that don't contain dates. If you have a good blender (AKA Vitamix or Blendtec) then you should be able to get this super smooth.
- 3. You may need to add a tiny bit of extra water to facilitate blending. But if doing so only add TINY bits at a time! Try not to add extra water or it'll end up watering it down and changing the consistency.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Most raw chocolate avocado puddings do not contain dates. Rather, instead they include a lot more agave nectar or raw honey to get the pudding to sweeten up. However, I don't like to use too much honey in this one, so instead in this raw chocolate avocado pudding recipe I call for dates and just a bit of honey.
I recommend soaking your dates first in a warm water for an hour or so so that they are soft and easier to blend, especially If you do not have a high-speed blender.
Although you can eat this chocolate pudding right away, I find that this raw pudding tastes best when chilled in the fridge for at least a few hours.
This is a small recipe that makes four small servings. Feel free to double if you'd like more. And more choco puddding is always a good thing!
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes