Raw chocolate cream pie recipe
Shelf Life1 week in freezer
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
- 1. Add all ingredients into your blender. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- 2. Pour mixture into a pie pan. Smooth out with the back of a spoon.
- 3. Cover and throw in freezer. Ideally should be frozen overnight to firm up so that it can be sliced perfectly.
- 4. This raw chocolate cream pie recipe should always be kept in the freezer. (It'll get soggy if in the fridge.)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This is a crustless pie, which means it's that much quicker to whip up since there is only one step!
If you don't do honey you can do agave nectar or maple syrup instead of the honey. Use the same measurements.
This recipe does include bananas for both sweetness and creaminess, so it does have a slight banana taste, but it's not over-powering, especially if you use bananas that are at the peak of perfection.
- This recipe is very low in Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Iron, and Vitamin C.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Related To This Recipe
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes